Inc. is a privately held company founded in 1982. They specialize
in custom molded rubber products for diverse industries. Durable
Products, Inc. is a growing company that has grown from 12,000sq/ft
to over 105,000sq/ft. of manufacturing space. Their employment has
risen from 47 employees in 2000 to 126 employees in 2004 and sales
have grown from $5MM 2000 to an estimated $14MM 2004.
Inc.'s Process Capabilities Include:
Durable Products, Inc.'s business segments include heavy truck products,
impact protection products, industrial / commercial matting, off-highway
products, caster wheels, and other miscellaneous segments.
- Twin mills and calender line – capable of milling and calendering
rubber sheet up to 64" wide.
- Raw Material Processing – cracker mill, Barwell preformer
and calender line capable of making rubber blanks for compression molding.
- Extruder – extrusion profiles up to 8" in diameter primarily
for dock bumpers and rubber profiles.
- Autoclave Molding – two autoclaves, one 5'X12' five mold capable,
and one 8'X10' eight mold capable.
- Compression Molding – twenty-four presses, sizes range from
14"X14" to 42"X54".
- Opencure Molding – Eight opencure molding stations.
- Paint/Gravure Print facility – enclosed temperature controlled
paint and Gravure printing line 60' long and 6' wide.
- Foam-in-Place – three station back foaming cell.
- Water-Jet cutting – Computer controlled robotic water-jet
- Other capabilities include die cutting, backing application, in
house machine shop and tool finishing.
Durable Products, Inc. is listed in these categories: