PID Control in a Home Heating Application
Featured Product from Dataforth Corporation
Encompassing more than 30 years of design excellence in the test and measurement and control industry, Dataforth Corporation’s MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition & Control System continues to grow as new modules and capabilities are added.
The MAQ®20 system consists of a family of DIN rail mounted, programmable, multi-channel signal conditioning input and output modules and communications modules. Modules mount on the industry standard 35x7.5mm gull-wing DIN rail. “The MAQ20 is an exceptionally versatile, powerful system, and we have now a complete Data Acquistion Eco-system, ” says Georg Haubner, VP of Sales and Marketing at Dataforth.
MAQ20 system advantages include:
- Industry’s lowest cost per channel
- ±0.035% auracy
- Industry leading ±0.03°C CJC accuracy over the full operating temperature range
- 1500Vrms channel-to-bus isolation
- Up to 240Vrms continuous field I/O protection
- 4000V input transient protection
- -40°C to 85°C industrial operating temperature