The Model 9455SH is a dual-channel RJ45 Network Switch that has the capability to simultaneously switch both channels to A or B via its front panel rotary switch.
√ Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks
√ All ports are shielded RJ45 Connectors. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
M7341R Offers Increased Reliability - Two Power Supplies Included!
♦ Dual (Redundant) Power Supplies to help reduce downtime due to power loss
♦ IP Addressable, GUI Interface to 10 Base-T LAN
♦ Cat5e Compliance Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
PathWay® Model 7372 is a Cat6 RJ45 2-position switch that allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices via an Online or Offline connection.
♦ Certified for Cat6 Compliance!
♦ Secure Off-Line switch position
♦ Front panel pushbutton control and Contact Closure Remote Control. Read more...
The Model 5505 is an RJ45 Cat5e compliant 8-Channel Switch, ideal for Video Conferencing.
- 8 Channels of RJ45 Data Pass / Off-Line Switching
- Secure Switching via Two Keylocks Located on Front Panel Read more...
The Model 7196 is a BNC 6 to 1 AutoScan Security Monitor Switch with USB Serial Remote Control
- Ideal for Multiple DVR and CCTV Security Monitor Systems
- AutoScan Security Cameras
The Model 7202-DCE is a 50 Ohm Impedance BNC A/B Switch with RS232 Serial Remote Port.
- Ideal for sharing laboratory test equipment having a BNC coaxial interface.
- Field proven in university and high technology research laboratories.
The Model 4123 is a DB25 Automatic Fallback A/B Switch with RS232 Remote Control that reduces system down time by automatically switching between backup and primary ports based on data activity.
- Smart Data Switch automatically selects the port with valid activity!
- Great for Automatic Protection Applications.
The Model 7467 is an 8-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote & Position Feedback.
- Independent Control of Channels
- Certified for Cat 6 Compliance Read more...
The Model 9716 features Cat5e Compliance with 16 Individual A/B Switches in one convenient Rackmount unit!
Each channel allows local control of a common device or network connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to two other devices or networks on A or B ports.
Easily switch over your network or device without having unplug and plug in cables! Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7342R is an RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch that allows the sharing of 2 devices or networks (on A and B ports) from one Common device/network with ability to utilize Telnet commands for remote control.
- Cat5e Complinace
- Certified RoHS Compliant