The Model 7910 A/B Switch powers two seperate devices via AC socket through a device connected to the Common port through an IEC C14 male connector.
- Power only on the port selected (A or B), no power going to the non-selected port.
The Model 7403 is a 4-Channel Switch, one channel for switching Audio A/B positions, and the other three channels for switching Cat5e RJ45 devices/networks.
- Certified for both Cat5e and POE 802.3af & 802.3at Compliance
The Model 7391 DB25 A/B Switch with Auto Fallback and RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports.
- Can be switched manually, remotely or automatically!
The Model 9478 enables each of four RJ45 Cat5e Common ports to select either of two network LANs or devices with (2) Keylocks on front panel to allow for simultaneous control of each grouping. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 4505 is a DB9 4-Position Switch that allows a user to reroute data between any one of four devices to one Common device with the simple rotation of a selector switch.
- Ideal for Device -Sharing Applications!
The Model 4209 is a DB25 A/B Switch with the capability to monitor data activity and automically switch to another port when data is detected.
- Automatic Fallback Mode or Manual Mode Capability
Model 7306 8-to-1 DB25 Switch allows RS232 Serial Remote Control access to eight networks from one computer or workstation. Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
Outstanding DB25 Interface Switching Capability in Only 1U Height
Field Proven, Highly Reliable
No Front Panel Control Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
M7208 shares a DB15 interface device connected to Common port with 4 devices connected to A/B/C/D ports.
- Switch M7208 remotely via DB9/F serial interface remote Control port.
- LEDS display switch position/power status.
- Switched DB15/female ports are transparent to data.
PathWay® Model 7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with Serial Remote Control Port
- Provides 4-port switching in a low profile unit!
- LOCAL SWITCHING by simply pressing/holding front panel pushbutton.
- REMOTE SWITCHING via RS232 Remote port on the rear panel, providing switch control based on ASCII characters.
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.