KVM Manual Network Switch, MIL Knob
The Model 8407 is a KVM 2-Position Switch with manual control and ruggedized configuration.
- Includes mounting brackets and MIL Knob
- Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-S
helf (COTS) purchase applications.
- Field Proven, high reliability!
Model 7182 RJ45 Connect/Disconnect PoE Switch with Touch Sensitive DisplayControl & 8-Hour Countdown Programmable Timer
- Ideal for Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Video Camera Network Installations.
- Ideal Application: Classified/Controlle
d areas where wired or wireless network access is desired with a convenient us...
Model 9066 RJ45 8-Channel A/B Switch
Enables access to 8 networks or devices from one computer/workstation
The PathWay® Model 4508 allows quick connection to any one of two USB 3.0 interface devices from one Common device. Switch between two Hi-Speed USB 3.0 devices without having to disconnect cables. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7368 Dual Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch
♦ Monitors the peak current flow in up to 2 channels
♦ Supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors.
♦ Remote control operation is available via RS232 serial data. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 9462R efficiently uses panel space; five complete A/B/C switches in a 1U panel height (1.75")!
- RoHS Compliant.
- Tested for Cat5e Compliance.
The Model 7429 is 5-Channel Switch comprised of (3) DB9 channels and (2) RJ45 Cat5e channels of A/B Switching.
- Remote Contact Closure status provides dry contact logic to obtain the switch position via two sets of dry contacts.
- The RJ45 Channels 1 & 2 are certified for Cat5e compliance.
Hernich PoE Industrial switches are designed to provide 30W per port with out derating. Options range from managed to unmanaged and 5 ports to 12 ports. Read more...More Product Announcements from Henrich Electronics, Inc.
HEST10M-8E-2G-VLW series switches are designed for communications between devices inside trains. Compliant with IEC61375, EN51055 and EN50121, and working under extreme temperatures (-40°C to +75°C) to meet hazardous environments providing robust communication for critical applications as train traction and/or braking requirements. Read more...More Product Announcements from Henrich Electronics, Inc.
The Model 7394 is a Cat6 RJ45, 2_Position (OnLine and OffLine) Switcher which is remotely controllable via Contact Closure.
- The Ultimate Firewall - Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in Offline Position.