M7208 shares a DB15 interface device connected to Common port with 4 devices connected to A/B/C/D ports.
- Switch M7208 remotely via DB9/F serial interface remote Control port.
- LEDS display switch position/power status.
- Switched DB15/female ports are transparent to data.
PathWay® Model 7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with Serial Remote Control Port
- Provides 4-port switching in a low profile unit!
- LOCAL SWITCHING by simply pressing/holding front panel pushbutton.
- REMOTE SWITCHING via RS232 Remote port on the rear panel, providing switch control based on ASCII characters.
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
- Allows access two separate devices via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- Manual Front Panel Pushbutton Control or Remote ASCII RS232 Serial Data Control
- Compact, Desktop unit
- Three Independently Controlled A/B Switches
- Certified for CAT 5 Compliance
- Remote Control via Contact Closure
- All in a slim 1U high package!
The Model 7370 is an RJ45 A/B Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among two others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ Accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands to allow off-site monitorin... Read more...
Model 8552 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with manual control allows the sharing of four networks from one computer or workstation.
♦ Share RJ45 interface networks or devices, "quick & easy"!
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables
♦ Rated for 10/100/100 Networks (up to Cat5e). Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 7268 Single Channel HD15 Interface A/B Switch provides single channel switching in a low profile, 19-inch 1U rack unit.
- Remote control via DB9/M RS232 serial port or front panel pushbutton control.
- Switches all 15 pins simultaneously!
- Latching relays maintain connection and switch position even during power failure.
Model 7321 is an RJ45 Cat6 Switch with Telnet, GUI and Cascade Operation that supports up to 12 channels of A/B/C/D switch function.
Applicable to ANY RJ45 Transfer Switch Requirement! Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 7376 is an RJ45 Cat 5e A/B Switch that allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e devices from one COMMON device with a DB9 Remote port that utilizes TTL logic for remote control of the switch. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories