Piston diaphragm pumps are positive displacement pumps designed to economically transfer small volumes of fluid at low discharge pressures. The lightweight, compact pumps are self-priming, corrosion resistant and can handle viscous fluids. These features make the pumps ideal for high volume copy machines, scientific and laboratory instruments and other chemical dispensing applications. Read more...More Product Announcements from GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
KNF's latest expansion of their popular swing-piston compressor line is on the minature side. The tiny NPK04 features 3.3 liters per minute of free flow. The pump is available in an optimized version for vacuum (max. 21.6 in. Hg) or pressure (max 31 psig) generation. Two motor options include standard DC (pictured) or an economical brushless-dc motor. The BLDC model is only 2.5 in. long. Read more...More Product Announcements from KNF Neuberger, Inc.
• A “New Generation” Pump
• Triplex Plunger Pump, available in 5 flows
• Patent-pending, symmetrical power end design featuring top & bottom mounting holes allowing for easy left to right shaft conversion
• Low-high pressure packing design with integrated cooling system
• High volumetric efficiency suction/delivery valves featu... Read more...
• High resistance light alloy die cast aluminum crankcase
• 420 Stainless steel manifold, nickel treated
• Taper roller bearings
• Special antifriction, forged, light alloy connecting rods
• Forged alloy steel crankshaft, hardened, tempered and nitrited
• Cast iron piston guide, nickel treated
• Solid ceramic plungers... Read more...
The latest KNF micro swing piston gas pump NPK 03 generates a high maximum operating pressure of 80 psig, with up to 3 L/min free flow and 22.5 in Hg vacuum. All this in a compact size for a great performance/size ratio. The brushless DC 4-wire motor option provides the ability to regulate pump flow by controlling motor speed via PWM or control voltage. Low vibration and noise level at h... Read more...More Product Announcements from KNF Neuberger, Inc.
The "V" Series pump is a range of compact, self-contained, pneumatic metering pumps suitable for injecting a wide variety of chemicals. The pump comes standard with a MK XIIA Controller (pneumatic air motor) which has an adjustment knob with a range of 3-45 strokes per minute. Read more...More Product Announcements from Williams
The Williams "W' Series pump is capable of precisely injecting chemical into a wide variety of process applications. Whether you need to inject a catalyst in a reactor for a refinery or high volume batch dosage treatments offshore such as biocides for water and fuel treatments. Read more...More Product Announcements from Williams
GP pumps offer 0.5 to 112.00 gpm flow rates and gives you the features you need most—from a rugged cast iron crankcase and nickel-treated cast-iron or stainless steel manifolds to forged connecting rods with anti-friction bushings and multiple gear reducer options. Plus, easy access ports for draining/priming, an optional SAE hydraulic drive, and unitized valves for easy service. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Pump
• Drive shaft with double projection.
• Double pressure packings.
• Vertical-fitted valves.
• Water-spill venting.
• Oil bath mechanical parts with splash lubrication.
• Operated by pulley, flexible joint or cardan shaft.
• Internal gear box. Read more...More Product Announcements from General Pump