PLCnext Technology combines openness of smart devices with reliability of a traditional PLC Read more...More Product Announcements from PHOENIX CONTACT USA
NVT HMI has many advantages, such as rich display, large memory and powerful configuration function, and using simple man-machine interface can easily realize human - computer interaction function in various industrial automation fields. Read more...More Product Announcements from Shenzhen INVT Electric Co., Ltd.
Model 7748 allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device among 2 others and will revert to a secure Cutoff position upon power loss.
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFFLINE position.
- The ultimate FIREWALL!
MRJ21 to MRJ21 cable assemblies are high-density, high-performance, 24-pair modular copper cables with a reliability factor that makes them ideal for critical networks. Read more...More Product Announcements from Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 4546 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device.
- Featuring Phoenix Port Connectors
- Simultaneously Switches all Four Channels
- All Pins of the Phoenix Interface are Switched
Unlike SD cards and USB flash drives, the unique form factor of Datakey RUGGEDrive™ memory tokens discourage theft and provide a base level of security, as they won't plug directly into standard computer ports. Read more...More Product Announcements from Datakey
For secure data transfer applications, Datakey UFX RUGGEDrive™ memory tokens function just like USB flash drives, but have additional security features not found on consumer flash drives. The product's unique form-factor means that it won’t plug directly into a standard USB port, and its unique serial number can be used for user ID and for encrypting the onboard data. Read more...More Product Announcements from Datakey
The Model 9067's are ideal for government contractors and others who are looking for reliable, expandable, modular network switch systems.
- Up to 8 units can be housed in one Model 9025 rack!
- Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Category 5 Compliant.
Model 7206 BNC Interface 10-1 Network Switch
- Ideal for data, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and test measurement coaxial networks!
- Monitor 10 BNC Test Point Channels!
- Switch Position Control via Front Panel Pushbutton or Remote RS232 Serial Port.
- Switch Ports are Transparent to All Data.