NKK Switches has promoted these products / services:
NKK's Keylock Sample Kit
Easy Ordering with Standard Part Number:
KIT05-KEYLOCKS Sample Kit
Our Keylocks Sample Kit contains a variety of models with high, medium, and low security levels. The kit offers an assortment of bushing sizes and multiple mounting options (PC board, panel mount, and snap-in types). Some models include a disposable boot that protects fro...
M and S Series dual seal IP68 rated waterproof toggles
These switches offer highly reliable protection with an inner and external o-ring, plus a waterproof boot at the base of the toggle. Typical applications include construction, transport, and medical machinery.
FF01 Series emergency stop low behind panel depth pushbuttons
NKK now offers a series of emergency stop (E-Stop) switches for applications requiring a dependable, failsafe control response. Protective guards and nameplates are available with both 25 and 30mm caps.
CK and SK Series Keylocks
NKK's high-quality keylock switches set the industry standard. Offered in ranges from high to low security, NKK’s keylock switches will fit your application needs. Choose between various mounting options with logic level to power ratings. NKK keylock switches are designed to perform in a variety of different applications such as automation co...
Find Your Match
Not sure what kind of switch you're looking for? With the complete NKK Switch Guide, we made it easy to find a switch based on your unique needs. Want a physical copy? Request our catalog by mail here.
Download our Catalog
Get a Sample
Need a sample to complete your design? We can help. Requesting a sample from NKK is easy and typically ships within 2 business days.
Request a Sample
Start customizing your KP04 with our Value Added Services.
- Laser Etched Legends: For the KP Series, we etch legends on the inside of the cap to prevent wear. We recently acquired a new machine for laser etching that completes your job quickly and efficiently, even for high volumes.
- Screen Print Legends: We recommend this printing for the KP04 fl...
S-Series Dual Seal Waterproof Toggles
- IP68 rated and salt spray tested per Mil-STD-810G.
- Double protection with internal o-ring and external rubber washer.
- Additional panel seal protection provided by waterproof boot built into base of toggle.
- Sleek design with polished, chrome-plated actuator.
M-Series Dual Seal Waterproof Toggles
IP68 Waterproof Toggles
- Highly reliable, double layer, waterproof toggle switch with an IP-rating.
- Complete all-in-one waterproof and dust-proof toggle from NKK that no longer requires a separate waterproof boot.
- Available in both single pole and double pole configurations, the Dual Seal M toggle sw...
KP04-Series Illuminated Surface Mount Pushbutton Switches
Illuminated Surface Mount Pushbuttons
- RGB LED with full color spectrum for unlimited, stable and consistent color options
- Switch actuation synced with contact timing delivers color without delay for safe, reliable and intuitive operation
- Choice of non-tactile or tactile/audible a...
YB2-Series Panel Seal Illuminated Pushbutton Switches
Panel Seal Illuminated Pushbuttons
- 3A Power Level & 0.4VA Logic Level; Bushing Mount; LED Illumination; Full Face and Illuminated Ring Options, IP65, cULus
- 24mm square and 25mm diameter pushbuttons with the shortest above-panel dimension (1.8mm) in the industry for splash-proof design.<...
DSB-Series Tilt Switches
- DSA Environmentally friendly; contains no mercury. High contact reliability due to sealed body.
- The switch is triggered when tilted beyond ±10° of the horizontal. PCB adaptor available as an accessory.
- DSB Photo interrupter, rather than contacts, ensures high reliability. 1M operations minimum. Fully sealed...
CS-Series Miniature Slide Switches
- High performance and high quality at a low price. Highly insulated molded cover and case withstands 12 kilovolts of electrostatic discharge (ESD), providing antistatic feature.
- Cover and case are UL 94-V0 flammability rated. Epoxy-sealed terminals lock out flux, dust, and other contaminants.
- Suited for a wide v
NR01-Series Subminiature Process Sealed Rotary Switches
- Light Operating Feel
- Sliding Dual-Contact Mechanism for Improved Contact Reliability
- Anti-lifting Design with Crimped Bracket Feet for Secure PC Mounting
- Totally Sealed Construction
FR01-Series 10mm DIP Rotaries
- Compact dimensions and low profile allow high-density mounting and close stacking of PC boards.
- Highly visible legends and choice of screwdriver, shaft or dial actuators with arrow position indication provide trouble-free code setting. Knob actuator also available.
NKK ILLUMINATED ROCKER SWITCHES
NKK offers an extensive selection of Illuminated rocker switches in various sizes, ratings, and terminations to allow for virtually unlimited configurations. Ultra-subminiature to standard and high capacity, process sealed options are available. NKK illuminated rocker switches feature a multitude of vibrant LED, neon, and incandescent illumination o...
16mm & 19mm High Security Keylocks
- 3A Power Level; 16mm and 19mm Bushing Mount; Flat and Tubular Key Options
- Highly insulating material for 16mm CKM models withstands 15 kilovolts of electrostatic discharge, thus providing an antistatic feature.
- Rugged, die-cast housing, 19mm CKL models are designed for higher security requirements.<.../li>
FM-Series 4 and 16 Key Non-Illuminated Keypads
- FM-Series keypads are available in both illuminated and non-illuminated configurations.
- Both models include adhesive backing for easy mounting and actuating domes, which offer crisp, tactile feedback to positively indicate circuit transfer.