Silver/Sulfide (Ag+/S2-) Ion Selective Electrodes Datasheets
from Analytical Sensors & Instruments, Ltd. (ASI)
Ion Selective Electrodes (ISEs) are membrane electrodes that respond selectively to ions in the presence of other ions. These include probes that measure specificions and gasses in solution. The use of Ion Selective Electrodes offers several advantages over other methods of analysis. First, the cost... [See More]
- Electrode Type: Ammonia; Ammonium; Bromide; Cadmium; Calcium; Carbon Dioxide; Chloride; Chlorine; Cupric; Fluoride; Flouroborate; Iodide/Cyanide; Lead; Nitrate; Nitrite; Nitrogen Oxide; Potassium; Silver/Sulfide; Sodium; Surfactant; Thiocyanate
- Maximum Diameter / Width: 0.6299
- Configuration: Half-cell
- Maximum Length: 4.72
from Carl Stuart Co.
Silver ion/sulphide selective electrode 3.3 ft (1 m) cable, BNC plug, range 0.01 to 108,000 mg/L, requires reference R 503/D or P with ELY/BR/503, ionic strength adapter ISA/FK for Ag, or according instruction for sulphide measurement. Standard solutions have to be prepared freshly. Accessories are... [See More]
- Electrode Type: Silver/Sulfide
from Electro-Chemical Devices, Inc.
The ECD pION (Selective Ion) sensor is a simple, cost-effective design that combines high performance with low life cycle costs. The pION sensor is designed for a wide range of applications. ECD offers reliable sensors to detect Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper,... [See More]
- Electrode Type: Ammonia; Ammonium; Bromide; Cadmium; Calcium; Chloride; Fluoride; Potassium; Silver/Sulfide; Sodium; Copper, Cyanide
- Mounting Options: In-Line (Insertion)
- Configuration: Combination
- Maximum Diameter / Width: 0.7500