Machining Composite and Fiberglass Molding Services Datasheets
from American Engineering Group LLC
American Engineering Group is a full service product design and development composites manufacturer providing engineered composite products for various industries. We offer engineering, analysis, design assistance, process development, tooling fabrication, composite fabrication, assembly and project... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Assembly; JustInTime
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Resin Transfer Molding; Injection Molding; Thermoform; Vacuum Bag
- Company Information: The AEG, established in 2000, offers an unparalleled range of manufacturing services globally. AEG delivers tailored solutions which meet the individual needs and requests of our clients. We are driven by a genuine commitment to the improvement in engineering through the innovation. Through continual training and development, we ensure our team delivers a service that is unsurpassed in the manufacturing industry.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2015
from Osborne Industries, Inc.
Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing. Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Two-Shot Injection; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; CNC Fiberglass Cutting
- Molding Type: Fiberglass Lay Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Reaction Injection Molding; Resin Transfer Molding
- Company Information: Bringing over 30 years of continuous production experience in Resin Transfer Molding, and 16 years in the Reaction Injection Molding business, Osborne Industries can manufacture OEM parts to meet a wide range of specifications.
- Certifications: OEM Specific, ISO 9001:2000, MIL-SPEC
from Composites Group (The)
Created in January 2011, The Composites Group combines three solution-based companies with over 100 years of experience. Premix is the largest North American developer, formulator and manufacturer of thermoset compounds and custom-molded components. We have the widest range of commercial composite... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; JustInTime; Packaging
- Molding Type: Bulk Molding Compound; Compression Molding; Fiberglass Lay Up; Fiberglass Spray Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Resin Transfer Molding; SMC Molding; Injection Molding; Basin Infusion Molding; Alternative Materials
- Company Information: Design, compounding, molding, machining, finishing, painting, coating, assembly, and program management capabilities focused on performance-oriented thermoset composites.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 , AS 9100C 2009-01, Registrar-ABS Quality evaluations, Inc. , UL Approved Applicator of Copper & Nickel Coatings
from CRYSTEX Composites LLC
Mykroy/Mycalex © is the trade name for the glass bonded mica ceramic material produced by Crystex Composites LLC, Since 1919, Mykroy/Mycalex © remains the most versatile and efficient electrical and thermal insulating material produced to meet the exacting demands of technical markets. [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; Molding with Metal Inserts in Place, Typically Stainless Steel, Bronze etc.
- Location: Located in Clifton, NJ just minutes from all major transportation in NYC
- Company Information: Crystex Composites is the OEM for Mykroy/Mycalex - a glass bonded mica ceramic. The material is machinable with standard carbide tools and water. In addition the material can be molded with or without metal inserts. No post processing or firing required.
from RSP, Inc.
Guangdong, China and Milwaukee, WI [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Two-Shot Injection; Tool / Mold Making; Stamping; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging
- Molding Type: Bulk Molding Compound; Compression Molding; Film Injection Molding; Rotational Molding; SMC Molding; Injection Molding; Thermoform; Vacuum Forming
- Company Information: RSP provides high quality fiberglass, rubber, plastic, metal and silicone molding. Reduce costs by accessing a global network of qualified ISO certified factories. US based service team and engineering support.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
from XC Associates
The Composite Experts... Carbon & Glass Fiber Composites. Complex Design Demands at Low Cost. Lightweight, High-Strength Structures. Many combinations of resin and fiber can be used to customize Composite structures to meet the strength, weight and stiffness requirements for a specific need. XCA... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; Ply Cutting; Kitting
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Fiberglass Lay Up; Fiberglass Spray Up; Resin Transfer Molding; Vacuum Assist RTM; Vacuum Bag; Press Cure Prepeg; Oven Cure Prepeg
- Company Information: XCA is an engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in the use of composite materials, such as carbon fiber and fiberglass, to solve weight, thermal and corrosion issues. Producing cost effective solutions is their specialty.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC