Tool / Mold Making Composite and Fiberglass Molding Services Datasheets
from Osborne Industries, Inc.
Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing. Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Two-Shot Injection; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; CNC Fiberglass Cutting
- Molding Type: Fiberglass Lay Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Reaction Injection Molding; Resin Transfer Molding
- Company Information: Bringing over 30 years of continuous production experience in Resin Transfer Molding, and 16 years in the Reaction Injection Molding business, Osborne Industries can manufacture OEM parts to meet a wide range of specifications.
- Certifications: OEM Specific, ISO 9001:2000, MIL-SPEC
from Composites Group (The)
Created in January 2011, The Composites Group combines three solution-based companies with over 100 years of experience. Premix is the largest North American developer, formulator and manufacturer of thermoset compounds and custom-molded components. We have the widest range of commercial composite... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; JustInTime; Packaging
- Molding Type: Bulk Molding Compound; Compression Molding; Fiberglass Lay Up; Fiberglass Spray Up; Liquid Composite Molding; Resin Transfer Molding; SMC Molding; Injection Molding; Basin Infusion Molding; Alternative Materials
- Company Information: Design, compounding, molding, machining, finishing, painting, coating, assembly, and program management capabilities focused on performance-oriented thermoset composites.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009 , AS 9100C 2009-01, Registrar-ABS Quality evaluations, Inc. , UL Approved Applicator of Copper & Nickel Coatings
from CRYSTEX Composites LLC
Mykroy/Mycalex © is the trade name for the glass bonded mica ceramic material produced by Crystex Composites LLC, Since 1919, Mykroy/Mycalex © remains the most versatile and efficient electrical and thermal insulating material produced to meet the exacting demands of technical markets. [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; Molding with Metal Inserts in Place, Typically Stainless Steel, Bronze etc.
- Location: Located in Clifton, NJ just minutes from all major transportation in NYC
- Company Information: Crystex Composites is the OEM for Mykroy/Mycalex - a glass bonded mica ceramic. The material is machinable with standard carbide tools and water. In addition the material can be molded with or without metal inserts. No post processing or firing required.
from Fiberglass Fabricators, Inc.
FFI utilizes hand lay-up and vacuum infusion molding processes to produce a wide range of FRP products. With in-house tooling fabrication, FFI can custom mold components as needed without the high tooling costs. [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Tool / Mold Making; Packaging
- Molding Type: Fiberglass Lay Up; Vacuum Bag; Vacuum Infusion
- Company Information: We have the capacity and experience to fully design, engineer, and fabricate an unlimited number of custom FRP products using a variety of structural FRP shapes, plates, and other FRP components for creative and unique solutions.
- Certifications: NSF-61 Approved Resins
from RSP, Inc.
Guangdong, China and Milwaukee, WI [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Two-Shot Injection; Tool / Mold Making; Stamping; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging
- Molding Type: Bulk Molding Compound; Compression Molding; Film Injection Molding; Rotational Molding; SMC Molding; Injection Molding; Thermoform; Vacuum Forming
- Company Information: RSP provides high quality fiberglass, rubber, plastic, metal and silicone molding. Reduce costs by accessing a global network of qualified ISO certified factories. US based service team and engineering support.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
from THIEME GmbH & Co. KG
THIEME is a medium sized, family owned and operated company operating world wide with more than 400 employees among 5 locations. Being a customer driven company with experienced sales professionals, combined with innovative, state of the art products and superior service translates directly to the... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume; Insert Molding; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; EMI Shielding; Painting; Tool Development; Electronic Encapsulation
- Molding Type: Reaction Injection Molding; Backfilling Light & High Density Energy Mgt. Foams Composite Structures
- Company Information: Thieme Corporation serves automotive, medical and industrial OEM's with reaction injection molding (RIM) services using polyurethane (PUR) foam material systems. Services include tool design, prototyping, production, painting and contract manufacturing.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
from XC Associates
The Composite Experts... Carbon & Glass Fiber Composites. Complex Design Demands at Low Cost. Lightweight, High-Strength Structures. Many combinations of resin and fiber can be used to customize Composite structures to meet the strength, weight and stiffness requirements for a specific need. XCA... [See More]
- Supplier Capability: Design Assistance; Prototype; Machining; Low Volume; High Volume; Tool / Mold Making; Assembly; JustInTime; Packaging; Ply Cutting; Kitting
- Molding Type: Compression Molding; Fiberglass Lay Up; Fiberglass Spray Up; Resin Transfer Molding; Vacuum Assist RTM; Vacuum Bag; Press Cure Prepeg; Oven Cure Prepeg
- Company Information: XCA is an engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in the use of composite materials, such as carbon fiber and fiberglass, to solve weight, thermal and corrosion issues. Producing cost effective solutions is their specialty.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC