Specialty / Other Cold Forming and Cold Heading Services
from Skach Mfg. Co.
Cold Forming – A process That Reduces Waste & Will Save You Money. What is cold forming/cold heading? Simply, it is a manufacturing process that reduces waste. Cold forming is the process of converting a raw material, wire, by shaping a part in a die. Production rates vary between 40... [See More]
- Materials: Cu / Cu Alloy; NickAlloy; AlloySteel; SS; Brazing Materials
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000 Protocols
- Company Information: We offer design expertise to help you make the transition to a cold formed part. In many cases, a careful review of the product's requirements/specifications can result in significant cost savings.
- Capabilities: Cold Forming; Cold Heading; Thread Rolling
from Vallorbs Jewel Company
Vallorbs is a full service Swiss Screw Machine Shop. Servicing the industry for over 70 years we have enjoyed an enviable reputation for producing precision, award winning, Swiss Screw Machine Products at the most competitive costs. We have the equipment and experienced technicians to produce... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Cu / Cu Alloy; NickAlloy; AlloySteel; SS; Zircalloy
- Certifications / Standards: MIL-SPEC; Nuclear Spec 10CFR50; ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 2008
- Company Information: Vallorbs, a VAL-CO Co., is a manufacturer of Precision Swiss Screw machine products and turned parts up to 32mm for more than 70 years. Industry applications include nuclear, agriculture, medical, aircraft, electronics and instrumentation among others.
- Capabilities: Thread Rolling