Contour Cutting Foam Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy custom-fabricates foam rubber parts for a variety of applications. We source foam rubber materials that meet all of your requirements, and then use our water jet cutting machine to cut foam insulation up to 4" thick. Examples of foam parts we've produced include foam grips for hospital... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Foam Felting; Welding; Laminating; Molding; Slitting; Thermal Forming; Jet Machining; Custom Fabricating
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polystyrene; Polyurethane; Cross-linked PE; Melamine Foam
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft; Rigid; Reticulated; Syntactic
from JSP Mold LLC
JSP Mold offers high end design and machining experience and capacities to cut high quality foam prototypes from very simple to very complex geometries. Short lead times are no problem and our low pricing will help reduce your costs. EPP, EPE, EPS and a variety of other materials are within our... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Welding; Hot Wire; Routing
- Foam Material: Polystyrene; Expanded Polypropylene Foam (EPP)
- Company Information: JSPM serves companies and engineers requiring either stand alone CAD/CAM capabilities or the full service mnufacture of high performance metal and synthetic parts, components and assemblies. We've now offer foam prototyping along with our other services.
- Foam Type: ClosedCell
from TMP Technologies, Inc.
TMP Technologies specializes in foam conversion, as well as the fabrication and assembly of close tolerance, engineered components utilizing various materials. Our manufacturing facilities encompass more than 148,000 square feet and feature advanced process equipment and machinery operating in... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Convolutions; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Hot Wire; Laminating; Routing; Slitting; Jet Machining; Profile Forming
- Foam Material: Polyurethane
- Company Information: TMP Technologies, Inc. is a recognized supplier and converter of high performance polyurethane foam including a proprietary hydrophillic-formulation Capu-Cell®. They specialize in fabrication, assembly, impregnation, packaging and more.
- Foam Type: OpenCell
from Wisconsin Foam Products, Inc.
By creatively utilizing our integrated in-house capabilities, Wisconsin Foam is able to maintain complete control over all quality, pricing and delivery specifications. A sampling of our impressive services includes: • 2 axis CNC contour cutting. • 3 axis CNC routing. • PSA... [See More]
- Capabilities: Contour; Convolutions; Die Cutting; Finished Product; Welding; Hot Wire; Laminating; Routing; Slitting; Jet Machining
- Foam Material: Polyester; Polyether; Polyethylene; Polyurethane
- Company Information: Since 1985, Wisconsin Foam has maintained a singular focus on providing integrated flexible foam solutions to companies that span a broad spectrum of market segments throughout the United States.
- Foam Type: OpenCell; ClosedCell; Flexible/Soft