Acetylenes Processing Services Datasheets
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers a wide array of characterization equipment for testing and analyzing chemicals, compounds, substrates, and coated materials. Use of the characterization equipment is included with all scheduled testing at no additional cost. We also offer our knowledge, expertise, and decades... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Acetylenes; Alcohol; Catalysts or Initiators; Chemical Agents or Additives; Cleaners or Detergents; Inorganic Chemicals; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals; Pigments or Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvent
- Services Offered: Formulation, Comounding and Synthesis; Toll Processing; Optimization; Training; Trial Facility Leasing; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Material; Chemical Processing; R&D; Refining Services; Process Development Services
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs or Continuous Stock
from Process Engineering Associates, LLC
Process Engineering Associates, LLC (PROCESS) specializes in providing process design, applied chemical engineering, and process safety services to the petroleum refining, chemical production, alternative fuels, and all other process industries. PROCESS personnel are experienced, highly-motivated... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Acetylenes; Alcohol; Biochemical or APIs; Catalysts or Initiators; Chemical Agents or Additives; Cleaners or Detergents; Coolants or Refrigerants; Cosmetics or Soaps; Filler or Extenders; Foods or Beverages; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants or Greases; Monomer & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals; Pigments or Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvent
- Services Offered: Optimization; Training; Process Development Services; Process Technology Development
- Company Information: Process Engineering Associates is an applied Chemical Engineering company. Services include plant design, process design, plant scale-up, process modeling/simulation, process development, process optimization, troubleshooting, and process hazard analysis.
- Form: Gas or Liquid Gas; Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids or Granules; Waste or Scrap