Certify / Validate Bioanalytical Services
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Services: Certify / Validate; R&D; Analysis / Testing; Immunochemistry & Biomarker Services; Quantitative Immunoassays; Immunogenicity, Cell-Based Neutralization and Ligand-Binding Assays; LC-MS/MS
- Certifications: FDA Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), European Medicines Agency (EMA) and OECD Compliant Laboratories
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Location: Intertek is the industry leader with over 38,000 people in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries.
from ANALYZE Inc.
ANALYZE is one of the premier independent consulting laboratories and specialty chemical product manufacturers in the United States that supports clients operating throughout the global economy. The company, headquartered in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, has an international team of chemists with... [See More]
- Services: Certify / Validate; Design; R&D; Synthesis; Analysis / Testing; Deformulation; Reformulation
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Company Information: ANALYZE is one of the premier independent consulting laboratories and specialty chemical product manufacturers in the United States that supports clients operating throughout the global economy.
- Location: Located in Chandler, Arizona approximately 25 minutes from Phoenix
from Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Cambridge Polymer Group provides services to all markets involving the interaction of polymers and materials with biological systems. CPG can help with bench top evaluation of implant devices prior to in vivo use. We can also help you simulate biological environments for measuring material... [See More]
- Services: Certify / Validate; Design; R&D; Analysis / Testing
- Certifications: We can work to all relevant standards, including ASTM and ISO 9001:2008.
- Company Information: Cambridge Polymer Group is an ISO 9001:2008 company that performs and coordinates testing on systems related to medical devices including biocompatibility, safety, contamination and tissue in-growth, where materials interact with biological systems.
- Location: Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA; servicing companies worldwide