Solvents Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Services Datasheets
from ANALYZE Inc.
ANALYZE is one of the premier independent consulting laboratories and specialty chemical product manufacturers in the United States that supports clients operating throughout the global economy. The company, headquartered in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, has an international team of chemists with... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Organic Chemicals; Reagents; Solvents; Polymers; Plastics
- Certifications / Standards: ISO; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: ANALYZE is one of the premier independent consulting laboratories and specialty chemical product manufacturers in the United States that supports clients operating throughout the global economy.
- Services Offered: Analytical Testing / Validation; Contract Manufacturing; Process Optimization / Development; Research and Development; Technology & Licensing; Training / Consulting; Trial Facility Leasing / Tolling; Warehousing / Distribution; Deformulation; Retromanufacturing
from InCon Process Systems
Contract Manufacturing. Production Toll Processing. InCon Contract Manufacturing can help by: Manufacturing the molecule of your choice, under contract, with complete confidentiality. From kilogram to tanker-truck quantities, we can cover your needs every step of the way. InCon will customize our... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Inorganic Chemicals; Organic Chemicals; Pigments / Dyes; Reagents; Solvents; Omega 3 Fish Oil Custom
- Certifications / Standards: cGMP; EPA; NASA Space Shuttle
- Company Information: InCon is a recognized leader in the design, development, piloting, synthesis, and manufacture of Specialty Chemicals. Areas of expertise are broad and they are specialists in Molecular Distillation and the production of nutritional and chemical compounds.
- Run Size / Scale: Laboratory / Bench; Pilot Scale; Production Lots / Field Scale