Tungsten Balancing Weights
from Mi-Tech Metals
Crankshaft balancing is crucial to engine performance. In race cars, aircraft or other high-performance engines, professionals who are serious about crankshaft balancing rely on Mi-Tech Metals to provide the high-quality tungsten weights they need. A number of tungsten weights are available in... [See More]
- Materials: Tungsten; Non-magnetic?
- Denomination / Weight: 0.0904
- Weight Type / Shape: Balancing / Dynamic Balancing Weight; Counterweight / Counterbalance Weight; Bar / Rod Weight
- Units System: Metric (SI, g or kg)
from Ed Fagan, Inc.
Tungsten Alloys, which contain elements such as nickel, copper and iron, produce a host of alloys which have engineering properties similar to steel, are relatively easy to machine, and can be plated or painted to enhance their corrosion protection. These alloys are approximately 50% denser than... [See More]
- Materials: Tungsten
- Weight Type / Shape: Balancing / Dynamic Balancing Weight; Counterweight / Counterbalance Weight