Building and Construction Welding Helmets and Goggles Datasheets
from Detroit Torch & Mfg. Co.
DETAILS. Combines a clear anti-fog window with a flip down Cobalt Blue shade 6 polycarbonate lens. Provides uninterrupted protection against grinding, gas welding and cutting. This shield is also great for welders that need full vision while wearing corrective eyewear. All components are replaceable... [See More]
- Industry: Automotive Manufacturing; Building & Construction
- Type: Helmet (optional feature)
from Kimberly-Clark Professional
Economy/Basic Eyewear provides economical eyewear protection and comfort with lightweight, wraparound protection, offering a wide field of vision. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive Manufacturing; Building & Construction; Cleanroom; Environmental Remediation; Food and Beverage; Foundry; Labratory; Marine; Medical; Pharmaceutical; Utilities
- Application: Dust/Fiber; Ultraviolet / UV
- Type: Goggles
- Compliance / Conformance: ANSI Compliant
from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.
Welding helmets are a critical component of a welder ’s PPE. Miller offers the widest range of welding helmets, including auto-darkening and passive options, with features like X-Mode ™, InfoTrack ™ and premium headgear. Choose from a wide selection designed to work in many welding... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive Manufacturing; Building & Construction; Marine
- Features: Auto Darkening
- Type: Helmet