Electric Boilers (E) Boiler and Pressure Vessel (BPV) Services
from HSB (Hartford Steam Boiler)
Boiler and pressure vessel specialists in codes, standards and certification globally. Hartford Steam Boiler offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants. Established in 1866, we provided... [See More]
- Capabilities: Composite / FRP Vessels; Electric Boilers; Heating Boilers; Power Boilers; Power Boiler Assemblies; Pressure Piping / Fittings (PP); Pressure Relief Devices / Rupture Discs (UD, TD); Pressure Vessels; Potable Water Heaters; Safety Valves - Heating Boiler; Transport Tanks; Miniature Vessels; Nuclear (N, NPT, NA, NV, N3)
- Services: Onsite / Field Services; Manuals / Documentation; Training / Code Interpretation; Compliance / Certification; Design / Engineering Services; Insurance / Risk Assessment; Installation / Start-up; Material Specifications / Selection; Code Interpretation, ISO, PED Consulting, Notified Body, ASME BPVC Consulting, Third Party Inspection, Single Source Inspection, Material Approval
- Company Information: Hartford Steam Boiler offers a wide range of inspection services for owners and fabricators of boilers, pressure vessels, nuclear components, and process and power plants.
- Type of Certificate: Authorized Inspection Agency / AIA Certifier
from MISTRAS NDT
MISTRAS Triple 5 is a leader in online acoustic leak detection systems used to identify leaks in pressurized vessels including power boilers, recovery boilers, feed water heaters and Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG's). With installations at over 50 electric utilities in more than 125 sites, our... [See More]
- Capabilities: Electric Boilers; Heating Boilers; Providing boiler operators early Tube Leak Detection in boiler & heat exchangers for improvement in overall production and personnel safety.
- Services: Training & Customer Support: Site specific training for operators, engineers &maintenance employees. System monitored remotely weekly by Triple 5.
- Company Information: MISTRAS is a leading "one source" global provider of technology-enabled asset protection solutions used to evaluate the structural integrity of critical energy, industrial and public infrastructure.
- Location: 90 locations Worldwide with corporate headquarters Princeton Junction NJ