60-40 Scratch / Dig Circular Variable Filters
from Thorlabs, Inc.
At Thorlabs, we constantly reinforce our desire to serve at the pleasure of our customers. From this comes our desire to be connected to our industry in a way that far exceeds what would typically be expected of a vendor. Thorlabs lives this core principle by seeking to enhance, at every turn, the... [See More]
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch / Dig; 60-40 Scratch / Dig
- Filter Diameter: 12.7 to 100
- Application: Infrared; Visible; Ultraviolet
- Thickness: 0.5600 to 6.3
from Edmund Optics Inc.
These neutral density filters are continuously variable over 270 ° of the filter. Circular variable filters provide linear attenuation of incident light by rotating the filter. Designed to be spectrally flat from 400 to 700nm, they provide excellent attenuation for spectrometers and other... [See More]
- Surface Quality: 60-40 Scratch / Dig
- Thickness: 1.52
- Application: Infrared
- Optical Density: 0.0400 to 1