Founded in 1958, Full Vision is a value oriented, ISO 9001-2000 certified, full-service contract manufacturer specializing in high quality metal products design, certification, fabrication, finishing and assembly. With 120,000 sq. feet of manufacturing space, they have special expertise in fabrication and forming steel tubing from 1" to 8" diameter, certification and manufacture of operator protective structures such as ROPS & FOPS, cab enclosures, structural members, weldments and finished powder coated parts and assemblies.
One Responsive and Competitive Source for All Your Project Needs!
Full Vision’s facility is strategically located 20 miles north of Wichita, Kansas 2 miles from Interstate 135, and includes totally enclosed shipping and receiving. They are uniquely qualified to serve your requirements - to specification, on time and on budget - and look forward to your inquiry.
- Design Engineering, CAD/CAM documentation and safety certification services.
- Expertise in SAE/OSHA/ASAE/ISO/OECD/DOT product requirements.
- 10,000 sq ft. experimental and prototype shop.
- Prototyping, in-house tooling and designing for manufacturability.
- CNC laser cutting including the latest Mazak 3D high-speed dedicated tubing lasers.
- CNC plasma, punch press, sawing and brake capability.
- CNC tube forming from 1" to 8", controlled deformation or mandrel bending.
- Robotic, spot, spud, and mig welding, in-house weld tooling.
- CNC vertical machining centers.
- Multi-stage powder coating line.
- Material handling to 10,000 lbs.
- Complex product assembly and packaging - dedicated space available.
- Complete business systems including MRP, EDI, cost accounting and data collection.
- Quality System includes ISO 9001-2000, numerous quality awards, and OSHA SHARP certification.
- Committed in-house account manager will ensure optimum quality, service, pricing and delivery.