Hubbard-Hall: Chemical Supplier and Industry Experts
So, you are wondering who is Hubbard-Hall and what in the world do we do?
Here is what is unique:
• We're old: We are the only independent chemical supplier company in business since 1849.
• We're new: In 2016 we increased our tech support and sales team by 10% for faster field response.
• We're stable: 2 manufacturing sites for continuous supply.
• We have the expertise: 32% of Hubbard-Hall associates are in tech support or sales.
• We are performance driven: Click here if you're a data nut.
Here is what we do:
Specialty and Service:
In a larger geography — the rest of the world, in fact — we develop, service and supply our line of specialty chemicals for surface finishing applications. Our line of proprietaries is performance based and includes pretreatment specialties, cleaners, corrosion inhibitors, metal strippers, conversion coatings, phosphates and metal colorants.
Volume and Variety:
We source, warehouse and distribute commodity — organic, inorganic, liquid and dry — chemicals and precision cleaners to manufacturers in New England, New York and New Jersey. We deliver over 90% of orders within this geography the next day.
Coags and Flocs:
Our fastest growing product group is our line of waste water treatment specialties. Marketed under the AquaPure trade name, our proprietary polymers, flocculants, coagulants and defoamers are serviced by our own industry experts. We service our AquaPure waste water customers with what we call "House Calls".
Here is who we work with:
Our customers range in size from Fortune 100 OEMs to boutique metal finishers. They may be found in Tennessee or Taiwan, and most places in between. What they have in common is the demand for an outstanding chemical supplier offering better, safer and faster alternatives.