- Established 1981 as a multiple services provider
- Original focus: Warehousing, distribution, packaging & restoration of damaged auto parts
- By 1985, expanded to 5 locations with 2 million sq. ft.
- 1985 -- first production paint facility opened, expanding services to offer painting & coating of metal parts
- Highest customer satisfaction levels & complete offering of painting, coating, testing, assembly, warehousing & processing has made MPI a dominant player in the regional market
- 1993-1995 -- Major expansion included relocation to 500,000 sq. ft. Riverview, MI facility with new coating lines/systems + addition of superior railroad & truck services
- Operations reached peak volumes of 6,000 rear truck axles per day (masked, coated, inspected & shipped just-in-time to 11 plants)
- 1996-1999 -- Operations expanded to NW Ohio & Puebla, Mexico
- 1999-Present -- latest in pretreatment, finishing & support equipment added to continuously improve level of services & customer satisfaction
- MPI remains committed to continuous improvement in levels of precision, quality, cost containment & customer satisfaction in every service offered
|Materials Processing Inc.
17423 West Jefferson
Riverview MI 48193
Materials Processing Inc./Mexico Painting Inc. (Materials Processing Div.) is also listed in these categories: