Messier-Bugatti-Dowty (Safran) is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Company capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul. Messier-Bugatti-Dowty is a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and supports more than 25,000 aircraft making over 40,000 landings every day. The company employs more than 7,000 staff working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
World Leader in Landing Gear Systems:
• 25,000 aircraft equipped
• 30 airframers
• More than 800 airline customers
• Over 40,000 landings per day
• One landing every 2.2 seconds.
World Leader in Carbon Brakes:
• Supporting over 515 airlines
• More than 5,500 commercial aircraft equipped
• Over 1,150 military aircraft equipped
• Close to 50% market share for mainline commercial jets with carbon brakes.
Messier-Bugatti-Dowty is offering Global Solutions for Landing & Braking Systems Equipment:
• 14,000 civil aircraft equipped
• 400 commercial / military aircraft operators
• 50 military and commercial programs
• 15 airframer customers
• Broad ATA32 capability: Braking Control System, Steering Control System, Monitoring Systems and Landing Gear Extension & Retraction System.