Toronto Research Chemicals, TRC, was founded in 1982 by Dr. David Dime to manufacture and supply researchers in the biomedical fields with specialized complex organic small molecules that were not commercially available. In 1983, the company was incorporated in Ontario as Toronto Research Chemicals Inc. It was initially located at the University of Toronto. As the business expanded, larger facilities were required to accommodate the growth.
Today, Toronto Research Chemicals Inc. employs about 140 full time staff, of which approximately 80 are PHD's, operating in a 65,000 square foot facility. TRC, currently manufactures and distributes in excess of 27,000 products to more than 65 countries.
Why Choose Toronto Research Chemicals?
- specialize in providing high quality bio-chemicals in custom pack sizes to satisfy any quantity required.
- distribute to companies worldwide, usually, providing overnight delivery in North America via Federal Express. We also offer alternative carrier options to meet worldwide delivery and special import requirements.
- a dedicated professional customer service team positioned to ensure customer satisfaction and technical support.
- provide special pricing for customers interested in bulk quantities.
- provide custom synthesis- if the product you need is not in our catalogue we can manufacture in a timely manner.
- manufacture each of our complex organic chemicals in our 65,000 square foot "state-of-the-art" laboratory .
- in-house department dedicated to handling controlled substance logistics requirements, import and export documentation, licensing, and regulatory affairs.