Comprehensive Radiation Test Services for Space and Biomedical Products
VPT Rad is an Independent, DLA Approved Radiation and Test Services Laboratory Offering:
• Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Gamma Irradiation
• High Dose Rate (HDR) TID GC-220
• Low-Dose Rate (LDR) Broad Beam TID Irradiation
• ELDRS Analysis
• Single Event Effect (SEE) Testing and Analysis
• TESEC 881-TT Discrete Test System
• LTX D10 Mix Signal Test System
• Integrated Test Development and Engineering Solutions
• Facilities Capabilities
• Test Solutions
• Radiation Services for Space Applications
• Gamma Sterilization Services
DLA Lab Suitability
VPT Rad has official DLA Lab Suitability status for radiation testing on electronic components to Test Method 1019 — Ionizing Radiation (Total Dose): Conditions A, C, and D, and Test Method 1017; per MIL-STD-883 and MIL-STD-750. These certifications have expanded to also include MIL-STD-750 Test Method 1080, Single-Event Burnout (SEB) and Single-Event Gate Rupture (SEGR). This status is given to only those laboratories that have been thoroughly audited by the DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) division of the U.S. Department of Defense.
The 2014 DLA-issued lab suitability status (number VQH-14-028561), can be viewed here.
The 2016 DLA-issued lab suitability (number VQE-17-030893) can be viewed here.
Supplier Directory Categories
Product and Component Testing Services