In today's fast paced, quick development cycle market-places, the need
for rapid prototyping and quick turn sampling is critical. 3D printing,
and additive manufacturing has quickly surfaced as the solution for this
need, bringing to life ideas and concepts in minutes, instead of
months. Tyler Madden, Global Product Manager for Data and Devices at TE
Connectivity, will discuss how Heilind Electronics and TE Connectivity's
cable and connector systems can enable 3D printing, as we dive into
product based solutions that can enable your 3D printer designs.
In the second half of this webinar, we will take a closer look at challenges faced today and how TE's discrete wire interconnect solutions consisting of CT, Mini CT and HPI can help. We will also review new innovative products that can provide space savings, and unique cable routing solutions, to take your designs to new levels!
Accessories come in all shapes and sizes, and it''s important to have those additional components that ease installation, provide extra stability, and enable a cleaner connection for your designs. TE Connectivity (TE) offers a wide range of accessories for Circular Plastic Connectors (CPC) Series 1-5 such as cable clamps, flexible cable boots, dust caps and more.
What does it mean to connect? At Heilind Electronics it means everything.
Heilind Electronics, Inc. is one of the world's leading distributors of connectors, antennas, relays, sensors, switches, thermal management and circuit protection products, terminal blocks, wire and cable, wiring accessories and insulation and identification products. Founded in 1974, Heilind has locations throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. Visit us at www.heilind.com.
In this webinar, Molex technical power experts will discuss three separate technologies that apply to power distribution, and how these solutions are reducing failures and improving reliability in the field.
1. Power-application customers face the tasks of choosing headers with exposed terminals that could leave connectors susceptible to damage, and large, fully isolated headers that take up too much space.
2. When mating two rigid PCBs or bus bars, it is difficult to have perfect pin-to-socket alignment. A degree of float is needed in these situations to accommodate any misalignment there may be. A new interconnect system provides up to 1.0mm of float (industry leading) through its unique design. This float assures ease of mating and prevents potential damage to the socket contacts.
3. Molex offers the development and design of custom power distribution solutions. Successful applications will be reviewed.
If you are an engineer or commodity manager looking to learn more about emerging technologies for portable devices, make sure to register for this informative session on the different new interconnect solutions available today.
Join Kenta Minejima, as he dives into an in depth overview of the emerging USB Type-C connector and cable standard, providing insight on the variety of different requirements supported - including different levels of power, data, and video, the various design advantages, and the different connector and cable options available for each application.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- Review of the USB Type C industry standard and the advantages it provides.
- USB Type C connector and cable variations commonly available and how to best implement them.
- How to use Board to FPC connectors for internal power and data transmission to maximize design flexibility.
When designing an electrical system, reducing the risk of failure is a top priority. By making the best selections and ensuring proper installations of the termination, you can be sure your end product will meet industry standards that will work in your current application.
In this Webinar, you will learn about an efficient process to properly crimp and install connections to help meet the needs of your application. The presentation will also discuss what to look for to ensure quality performance and reliability while reducing service work.