- Buy it once, use it forever with our Lifetime Warranty - if you're not satisfied, we'll replace the cabinet or offer you a full refund
- FM Approved for the storage of flammables; also meets NFPA and OSHA specifications
- Fully MIG-welded 14- and 18-gauge steel construction is built for a lifetime of continuous use
- 14-gauge steel door faces are 56% thicker than competing cabinets
- Three-point, zinc latch ensures fail-safe, non-sparking door closure
- Recessed handle won't catch on passing traffic
- 4" bullet hinges feature self-lubricating, fully enclosed brass pins; won't trap the grime that causes premature hinge failure
- True double-wall construction with 1.5" of insulating air space adds fire protection
- 2" leakproof sump contains leaks, drips and spills
- Flame arrestor vents help prevent flashback ignition
- Full-width, welded shelf hangers offer maximum support and increase sidewall thickness
- Grounding connection inhibits static buildup
Need an easy way to help divert roof leaks, keep your floors dry and protect employees from slip and fall hazards? Check out this quick installation video to see how to assemble and install a roof leak diverter during a storm or wet weather.
FiberFusion technology gives Pig Blue Mat super absorbency to soak up your biggest leaks and spills. The thirstiest mat we''ve ever made is available in a variety of styles to help get the job done at your facility.
PIG Grippy Floor Mat, the world's first adhesive-backed absorbent mat, eliminates trip hazards commonly associated with standard carpeted or rubber-backed floor mats. There's no shifting or bunching up. Grippy stays flat and tight to most common commercial floor surfaces, but peels up easily, so disposal and change-outs are a breeze
New Pig makes the toughest, longest-lasting, best-sealing drain covers on the market. Help your facility meet SPCC and Stormwater regulations with the ultimate in drain protection!