Transfer Molding Mold Making Services Datasheets
from Osborne Industries, Inc.
Custom OEM Plastics Molding and Manufacturing. Leading companies across the country rely on Osborne Industries to help solve their most complex plastics challenges. At Osborne Industries, we specialize in liquid molding of thermoset plastics via Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) and Reaction Injection... [See More]
- Mold Type: Permanent Mold Casting; Transfer Molding
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific
- Company Information: Osborne's proprietary mold-building techniques are used to build inexpensive, composite molds for RTM and RIM. Our composite molds offer a cost effective way to produce composite parts with low to moderate volumes(usually less than 50,000 parts/yr).
- Services: Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from APEX Machine Tool Company
Design and Build Composite Molds. Mold production for composite part fabrication has played an increasing important role at Apex since 1986. Today, we specialize in designing and constructing precision, multi-piece molds for demanding military and commercial aircraft applications---particularly... [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Permanent Mold Casting; Powder Metal Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming; Transfer Molding
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
- Company Information: Apex specializes in designing and manufacturing complex precision gages, fixtures, precision tools, composite molds, close tolerance parts and other precision machined components in all materials.
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Electrical / Electronics; Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Optical; Semiconductor
from HTI Plastics
Through Design, Engineering and Tooling. HTI Plastics embraces your product ideas as if it were their own. HTI's team of experienced toolmakers along with their mechanical, industrial and quality engineers take customers' concepts and creates products designed for manufacturability and long term... [See More]
- Mold Type: Injection Molding; Transfer Molding
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; FDA Registered; OEM Specific; ISO 9001:2008; ISO 13485:2003 Registered
- Company Information: HTI Plastics specializes in the design and production of a variety of custom and proprietary injection molded products. HTI offers proof of concept, prototyping and mold construction along with assembly, secondary operations and packaging services.
- Services: Model Making; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance