Compression Molding Mold Making Services
from Protomatic, Inc.
Protomatic manufactures molds for medical, aerospace and automotive industries including prototyping design services. We can design a mold to make your component from either prints or from a one-off machined part. Molds for rubber parts are our specialty. [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Mold Manufacturing and Rubber Molds
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Designing and manufacturing the tools, molds, fixtures for your rubber and plastic components.
- Services: Model Making; Prototyping; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from APEX Machine Tool Company
Design and Build Composite Molds. Mold production for composite part fabrication has played an increasing important role at Apex since 1986. Today, we specialize in designing and constructing precision, multi-piece molds for demanding military and commercial aircraft applications---particularly... [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Permanent Mold Casting; Powder Metal Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming; Transfer Molding
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
- Company Information: Apex specializes in designing and manufacturing complex precision gages, fixtures, precision tools, composite molds, close tolerance parts and other precision machined components in all materials.
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Electrical / Electronics; Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Optical; Semiconductor
from Control Plastics, Inc.
Our staff of 35 engineers and 18 administrators assures our customers of the highest quality and service. They are at your disposal to provide design assistance in the part reviews and case studies, and to insure programs are right, and on time. Our goal is to get you into production as quickly as... [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Die Casting; Injection Molding; Investment Casting; Permanent Mold Casting; Powder Metal Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: AS 9000; QS-9000; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Control Plastics is your source for stamping dies, injection mold designs, injection molds, custom injection molding, die cast tools, sheet metal fabrication, metal fabrication, decorating operations, assembly and packaging, and many secondary operations.
- Services: Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from General Magnaplate Corporation
New, Patented Process Cuts Time and Costs of Making Layup-Molds Used in Fabricating Large, Contour-Shaped Composite Parts. General Magnaplate's patented Custom Moldmaking Process Technology (CMPT) reduces time and costs associated with the creation of layup-molds used in fabricating large,... [See More]
- Mold Type: Blow Molding; Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Investment Casting; Permanent Mold Casting; Rotational Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming; CMPT
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Repair / Maintenance