from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Filler / Extenders; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Filler / Extenders; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Form: Powders
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Materials Processed: Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Cu / Cu Alloy; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Titanium