Plastic / Polymer RF and Microwave Laminates Datasheets
from DeWAL Industries, Inc.
DW 502 is a skived, tensilized PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) film held to close tolerance on width and thickness. DW 502 conforms to Mil-P-22241B. The tensilizing process yields a film with greatly enhanced tensile and dielectric strength. APPLICATION INFORMATION. DW 502 finds use in electrical... [See More]
- Materials: Fluoropolymer (Teflon); Plastic / Polymer; Tensilized PTFE
- Width: 0.2500 to 22
- Thickness: 1.00E-3 to 0.0050
- Temperature Resistance: 260
from Oak-Mitsui, Inc.
When ultra-thin laminate, low impedance, low inductance and high capacitance are needed, FaradFlex ® is the solution!. Increase your speed while reducing impedance, power bus noise and EMI. Embed Capacitor Layers inside your PCB or Chip Package [See More]
- Materials: Metal Foil; Plastic / Polymer; Copper Foil
- Temperature Resistance: 125 to 160
- Thickness: 3.15E-4 to 9.84E-4
- Application: Printed Circuit Board (PCB / PWB) or Flexible Circuit Material; RF / Microwave