High density wire feedthrough assemblies
Featured Product from Conax Technologies
Conax high density feedthrough assemblies (HD)
Conax Technologies’ HD Series high density mechanically sealed feedthrough assemblies allow multiple insulated wires to be installed through a single port. Conax HD assemblies consist of a stainless steel tube swaged over 12, 24, 40 or 60 bundled PTFE coated thermocouple grade and/or copper wires. HD assemblies provide an excellent means to pass numerous thermocouple, RTD and low voltage instrumentation wires through a vessel wall without breaching the wall in multiple locations.
No epoxy or potting is used in the construction. The assembly can be furnished with or without junctions and comes standard with 24 inches of leadwire on each end. Longer wire lengths can be supplied as required.
A single high density feedthrough can pass through a Conax PG fitting for environmental sealing. Greater density through a single port can be achieved by using a Conax multi-hole metal (MHM) fitting that accommodates multiple HD assemblies.
- Sheath Material: 300 Series SST, 4.5″ nominal length
- Temperature Range: -112? F to +250? F (-80? C to +120? C)
- Vacuum Rating: 5 x 10-6 mm Hg @ 68? F (20? C)
- Leak Rate: 1 x 10-9 scc/sec He @ 68°F (20°C), 1 atm. Applied
- Voltage Rating: 100 VDC
- Amperage Rating: 500mA
- Feedthrough Pressure Rating @ 68? F (20? C): 5000 psig (345 bar).