Phoenix Contact CHARX Power Modules
Featured Product from DigiKey
Phoenix Contact’s CHARX AC/DC and DC/DC power modules are the first in a growing family of high-power systems that can be mounted directly in a standard 19” cabinet.
The 3-phase input module has a range of 350 VAC to 530 VAC, allowing installation in most locations globally. The DC/DC module has an input range of 300 VDC to 825 VDC, allowing use in a wide range of DC voltage settings. Both power modules have an output range from 150 VDC to 1,000 VDC.
The DC/DC module has continuous maximum power point tracking (MMPT) that maximizes the module’s output when connected to a solar array. This assists in the most efficient output for the device, with ranging levels of solar radiation, temperature, and PV panel types.
- Simple installation in 19” cabinets
- T-LOX connectors for fast and secure connections
- CAN Bus interface for easy integration into e-mobility communications protocols
- Expandable from 1 to 48 power modules (30 KW to 1.5 MW)
- DC/DC modules are equipped with MPPT for solar array integration
- E-mobility charging infrastructure
- Off-highway charging (heavy equipment/fleet equipment)
- AC microgrids
- High-voltage DC grids
- Peak shaving/energy storage
- Hydrogen electrolysis