Engineered for Success
Featured Product from Kelco Industries
MADE IN THE USA
KELCO Industries is a market leader in cost-effective, high-performance engineered components used across a broad range of industries.
Many of our customers know us for a single product line such as our flexible metal hose and expansion joints or our injection and insert molding. But did you know that KELCO offers four separate divisions to meet all of your construction and engineering needs?
We’re proud to manufacture custom engineered solutions for our customer’s unique challenges. Each division of KELCO brings its rich history of excellence and responsive turnaround to exceed your expectations.
Our capabilities include the manufacture of industry-leading standard and custom components, including:
- AC, DC, tubular, and frame solenoids
- Flexible metal hose, bellows, expansion joints, and other flexible engineered components
- Custom aerospace control grips, switches, and relays for helicopters and fixed wing fighters in both commercial and military applications
- Thermoplastic injection and insert molding
- Precision engineered coil winding and encapsulation
- Custom molding and machining of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) components and extruded, lathe cut rubber and silicone products
Our extensive in-house capabilities include:
- 3D printing
- Design engineering
- 3D modeling
- Pre-production sampling
- Product testing/certification
- Cellular manufacturing
The KELCO group of companies offers unique solutions from concept through production. From single components to assemblies and sophisticated integrated systems, KELCO offers you the engineering and manufacturing resources you need, from one dedicated partner and single source. Our products are domestically manufactured at our facilities in Woodstock, IL and Fremont, IN. Click here www.kelcoind.com to learn more about us.