LEE MINIATURE PILOTING SOLENOID VALVES
Featured Product from Lee Co. (The)
Lee Miniature Piloting Solenoid Valves combine space and weight savings with superior performance and reliability in demanding applications such as aerospace hydraulic and fuel systems, oil exploration/production, car racing, and other challenging high pressure applications.
Incorporating innovative design and advanced technology, they have set a new benchmark in space and weight savings and power consumption.
The lightest version weighs under 0.14 lbs. (2.3 oz.) and uses only 7.8 watts at 28 Vdc. Each subcomponent and manufacturing process has been optimized to ensure a design with the highest performance, longest life, and highest reliability - all within the smallest envelope possible.
Available Standard Designs
- Single Coil Solenoid Valves: 2 position, 3-way normally closed and normally open for 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 psi systems
- Dual Coil Solenoid Valves: 2 position, 3-way normally closed and normally open for 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 psi systems
- High Flow Solenoid Valves: 2 position, 2 and 3-way normally closed and normally open for 3,000 psi systems
- 250 Series Solenoid Valves: 2 position, 3-way normally open and normally closed for 3,000 psi systems. Optimized for 12 Vdc applications
- CB Solenoid Valves: 2 position, 3-way normally closed, economical cartridge bobbin coil for 3,000 psi systems.
LEE Piloting Solenoid Valves Product Selector:
- Single Coil Valves
- Dual Coil Valves
- High Flow Valves
- 250 Series Valves
- CB Solenoid Valves, Single Coil
- CB Solenoid Valves, Dual Coil