Lowell Double Handle Ratchets
Featured Product from Lowell Corporation
Double Handle Ratchet Wrenches give workers maximum versatility and the ability to apply additional force when needed. These wrenches are suitable for use by one operator and may be used by two workers when extra turning force is required.
Ergonomics is another important feature as the product's design allows the user to always operate the handle with out reaching or stretching.
- Available in three handle lengths from 13" to 27"
- Hex, square and round bore (keyed) center gear openings from 3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Heavy duty stamped steel construction
- Ideal replacement for valve hand wheel
- Also available in a 33” socket type model 252F ratcheting hydrant wrench
- Includes 1-1/2", 1-3/4" or 2" pentagon socket