Featured Product from Lowell Corporation
Ratchet Arms are ratcheting levers for use in a number of operations; machine tools, positioning tables, military applications, material handling, drilling machines, pipe tapping, paper machines.
- Handles are available in cast iron (heavy duty) or stamped steel (standard duty)
- Handle lengths range from 6" to 43"
- New stamped steel models now available
- # 104 - 15" handle
- # 105 - 19" handle
- # 101SS - 7" handle, Stainless Steel
- Wrenches are available with hex, square or round bore, keyed openings
- Gear openings are available from 3/8" to 4-7/8" (10 mm to 120 mm)
- 6" to 18" cast iron models available with 15° bent handle
- Work with our Application Engineers to design a custom ratchet arm