Hazardous Area Temperature Switch-NEMA 4X,7,9,13
Featured Product from Neo-Dyn
Direct mount adjustable temperature switch for use in hazardous areas. Utilizes efficient Nega-Rate® Belleville spring mechanism and saturated vapor sensor for quick response and narrow deadband.
- Electrical: Snap action electrical switch assembly listed by Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc., FM Approval and CSA International
- Electrical Connection: 1/2 NPT male conduit connection with PVC insulated 18 AWG, 18" long leads
- Pressure Connection: 1/2 NPT Male; Direct mount
- Temperature Range:
- Ambient: -40°F to +180°F (-40°C to +82°C)
- See Electrical Assembly specification sheet for Temperature Class Ratings.
- System Pressure: 1500 psig maximum
- Proof Pressure: 2250 psig
- Adjustment: Concealed wrench flat adjustment with range scale
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 3 pounds