Logic Application Handbook
Featured Product from Nexperia B.V.
This handbook is dedicated to application and design engineers who are developing and using electronic circuits, often within embedded systems for all kind of applications. The demand for discrete logic devices is widespread. Many aspects of system and board design have to be addressed and the usage of logic devices is very often generating questions and support requirements which cannot be met just by data sheets. In order to provide a compact and handy document, condensed from application notes, customer support experience and general logic knowledge, this book is meant to support development engineers who are dealing with logic devices.
Logic Design Engineer's Guide's Content
- Logic basics and generic logic product properties
- Power considerations for CMOS and BiCMOS logic devices
- Timing aspects of discrete devices
- Interfacing aspects of logic devices
- Analog & Logic product segmentation
- Automotive quality
- Logic families