A switch is made up of a variety of components that are essential to get familiar with when designing one into an application. Particularly, the actuator and terminal chosen. A switch operates by Opening (OFF, Break) or Closing (ON, Make) a circuit by changing the contact position.
Pole, Throw, and Position
To understand the difference between pole, throw, and positi... Read more...More Product Announcements from NKK Switches
SOLDER LUGS MAKE A RELIABLE AND PERMANENT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE SWITCH AND THE WIRE Read more...More Product Announcements from NKK Switches
M and S Series dual seal IP68 rated waterproof toggles
These switches offer highly reliable protection with an inner and external o-ring, plus a waterproof boot at the base of the toggle. Typical applications include construction, transport, and medical machinery.
Learn More Read more...More Product Announcements from NKK Switches
Find Your Match
Not sure what kind of switch you're looking for? With the complete NKK Switch Guide, we made it easy to find a switch based on your unique needs. Want a physical copy? Request our catalog by mail here.
Download our Catalog Read more...More Product Announcements from NKK Switches
S-Series Dual Seal Waterproof Toggles
- IP68 rated and salt spray tested per Mil-STD-810G.
- Double protection with internal o-ring and external rubber washer.
- Additional panel seal protection provided by waterproof boot built into base of toggle.
- Sleek design with polished, chrome-plated actuator.
View Datasheet Read more...More Product Announcements from NKK Switches
M-Series Dual Seal Waterproof Toggles
IP68 Waterproof Toggles
- Highly reliable, double layer, waterproof toggle switch with an IP-rating.
- Complete all-in-one waterproof and dust-proof toggle from NKK that no longer requires a separate waterproof boot.
- Available in both single pole and double pole configurations, the Dual Seal M toggle sw...
Texas Instruments' LDC3114-Q1 is an inductive-sensing device that enables touch-button design for human-machine interfaces (HMI) on a variety of materials by measuring small deflections of conductive targets using a coil that can be implemented on a small printed circuit-board (PCB) that is located behind the panel. Read more...More Product Announcements from Digi-Key Electronics