- Continuous use temperatures of 1000°F (538°C)
- Intermittent use temperatures of 1200°F (648°C)
- Good strength-to-weight ratios, with a nominal weight of 18 – 21 (oz/sy)
- Inherently resistant to a range of chemicals and airborne particulates
- Good resistance to direct, intermittent flame impingement
AlumaGlide™ is the best and most effective way to allow for lineal pipe movement at pipe stands or hanger locations in a piping system which expands and contracts. This gliding system saves your jacketing integrity by absorbing the movement instead of your jacketing and vapor barrier taking that punishment. A saddle that allows for movement... Read more...More Product Announcements from Polyguard Products, Inc.
Alumaguard® Lite flexible weather-proofing cladding from Polyguard Products is one of the family of Alumaguard cladding products that offers superior cold weather performance, ease of handling and application and true zero perm performance. Read more...More Product Announcements from Polyguard Products, Inc.
Caplugs Series CEG Edge Liners securely grip each contact of edgeboard connectors and are also used for single in-line devices. These extruded conductive edge liners are the most cost-effective way to provide both ESD and physical protection for circuit boards and subassemblies. Read more...More Product Announcements from Caplugs