Range Switch Digital Resistance Meters
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
•. Special non- contact voltage feature: Meter buzzes when placed near live electrical circuits - HHM34 Unit ONLY!. •. Low Cost - High Value! [See More]
- Options & Features: Overload Protection; Range Switch
- Display Digits: 3 Digits; Plus a 1/2 digit
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Resistance: 0.0 to 30000
from TEGAM, Inc.
High-Speed Microohmmeter. Recognized as the industry's fastest precision microohmmeter, the model 1750 has become the #1 choice in manufacturing environments. Fuse manufacturers use it for nondestructive tests where the unmatched precision increases the process yield to the point where the 1750 pays... [See More]
- Options & Features: Auto-ranging; Programmable; Range Switch
- Display Digits: 7 or more digits
- Form Factor: Bench top
- Resistance: 2.00E-5 to 20000