Laminate / Composite Converting Services Datasheets
from Can-Do National Tape
Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of tape converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality. Tape converting is the process of transforming a general product into something more specific. Here are several examples of this as it relates... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Foils; Tapes; Films
- Brand: 3M, Scapa, Venture, Bemis, Tesa, Avery, ITG, Tyco, St.Gobain, And More
- Company Information: Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. Can-Do National Tape offers a variety of converting services for pressure sensitive adhesive products, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire
Saunders a division of R.S. Hughes specializes in converting the latest foams, films, tapes and adhesives into the ready to use parts you need to run your business. No project is too big or too small. Conversion Services and Technical Capabilities Include. Die Cutting & Kiss Cutting of materials... [See More]
- Materials: Ceramic; Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Films; Tapes
- Brand: 3M
- Company Information: Saunders a division of R.S. Hughes specializes in converting the latest foams, films, tapes and adhesives into the ready to use parts. We offer many conversion services, and specialize in providing unique, engineered, die-cut solutions to your design.
- Applications: Adhesives; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth
from Argent International, Inc.
Argent International is a 3M Preferred Converter, specializing in designing, fabricating, and distributing a wide variety of custom adhesive and die-cut solutions - for over 40 years!. Our commitment to manufacture products of the highest quality has been fundamental to our success. Argent is TS... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric
- Applications: Adhesives; Abrasives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Rope; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Wire Cloth
- Company Information: We make sure you get the most from your die-cut product. With the largest available selection of products, features, and finishing options, we’ll produce a self-adhesive solution optimized for both your application and assembly processes.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Flattening; Finishing; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Printing; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy specializes in the custom fabrication of high-quality rubber components and plastic parts. For 25 years, our Boisbriand, Quebec facility has provided converting services to leading companies in industries such as automotive, construction, defense, electronics, food equipment, green... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty; Conductive Rubber
- Brand: The Art of Sealing
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Stock Shapes; Specialty; Custom Fabrication
from INSUL-FAB, Division of Concote Corporation
Locations in Dallas, and Tyler, TX [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Plastic; Rubber
- Brand: Johns Manville; ITW Formex; ANR; Concote Adhesives; 3M Adhesives
- Company Information: Based in North Texas for over 20 years, INSUL-FAB has become a leader in the supply of customized products to OEMs. They provide solutions to the industries of HVAC, electronics, and automotive equipment, to name a few.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Wire
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Materials: Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber
- Applications: Adhesives
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Processes: Coating; Sheeting; Slitting
from MCL Industries
Located in Buchanan, GA [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Synthetic Paper
- Brand: 3M, Nitto/Permacel, St. Gobain, Avery/Fasson, ATP
- Company Information: MCL Industries is a manufacturer of custom parts and materials. Their 25 years of converting experience makes them your unique source for information on standard materials, custom co-extrusions and multi-layer laminations.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Label Printing
from Merryweather Foam, Inc.
Fabricating Services. Merryweather Foam has over 50 years experience as a fabricator and distributor of flexible foam products. We have three fully equipped facilities strategically located to service the Eastern, Northern, Southern, and Western regions of the United States. Each facility has been... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Rubber; Specialty; Polyethylene; Urethanes; Confor
- Brand: Rogers®, Bisco®, Ensolite®, EAR Foamex 3m®
- Company Information: Since 1948, Merryweather Foam Inc. has been and industry leader in fabrication and distributon, manufacturing unique foam components for customers in the packaging, sound absorption, medical, and automotive industries.
- Applications: Adhesives; Building; Shielding; Insulation; Masks; Seals; Sheet; Specialty; Auto Dunnage; Medical; Sound Dampening
from New Process Fibre Company, Inc.
There are two good reasons New Process Fibre maintains an extensive capability in thermoplastics extrusion. The foremost is to assure an unlimited supply of top quality material for our non-metallic stamping products. We also offer this same assurance to customers who want top quality thermoplastic... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; Wood; Specialty
- Applications: Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Custom fabricator of non-metallic fasteners, gaskets, washers, shims and spacers built to print from HDPE, LDPE, Acetyl, Mylar®, polypropylene, Nylon 6, 6/6, MDS, Teflon®, epoxy glass, phenolic, Nomex®, polyester & vulcanized fibre.
- Processes: Cutting; Die Cutting; Edge; Flattening; Sheeting; Slitting; Spooling; Rewinding
from Precision Gasket Company
Precision Gasket Company delivers innovative manufacturing solutions that meet the performance and quality demands of our regional, national, and global customers. It's something we've been doing now for over 60 years. We're more than just seals and gaskets. Our solutions also encompass the areas of... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Metal; Plastic; Rubber
- Brand: Many Name Brand OEM's
- Company Information: PGC provides engineered parts solutions to OEM manufacturers that seal, protect, enhance and connect machinery, vehicle components and devices. We engineer success into every build-to-order solution we provide by utilizing dedicated project engineers, the industry's best supply chain and our deep experience in materials, applications and the design process that brings them together.
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
from Select Fabricators, Inc.
Services. Select Fabricators, Inc.'s expertise in assembly, sewing, die cutting and ultrasonic welding makes us especially suited for standard and custom conversion of flexible materials. Expertise. Precision Die-cutting. Materials - SFi can convert almost any flexible material to your needs, either... [See More]
- Materials: Laminate; TextilesFabric; Plastic Corrugated
- Applications: Shielding; Specialty; Custom Bags and Pouches
- Company Information: Select Fabricators converts specialized technical films, laminates and fabrics to provide custom component, bag, cover, transport and EMI portable testing solutions for the automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical, telecomm industries.
- Processes: Assembly; Cutting; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing; Sheeting
Standard Rubber Products Co. is an industry leader in the custom fabrication and die-cutting of a wide variety of non-metallic materials into custom parts and components. For more than 60 years SRP has provided companies in a diverse set of industries with custom die-cutting services, fashioning... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Paper; Plastic; Rubber; TextilesFabric; Specialty
- Applications: Adhesives; Shielding; Insulation; Seals; Sheet; Specialty
- Company Information: From specs to consultation – through design and engineering to delivery, SRP delivers cost-effective solutions. On time. To your specifications.
- Processes: Assembly; Cutting; Die Cutting; Laminating; Sheeting; Slitting; Specialty
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Shaping solutions that rise above the ordinaryWith a deep and accomplished engineering team, UFP Technologies is a critical link in the value chain between raw material suppliers and OEMs. Our team acts as an extension of customers' in-house research, engineering and manufacturing groups, working... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Laminate; Plastic; Wood
- Applications: Adhesives; Insulation; Seals; Sheet
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Processes: Assembly; Coating; Cutting; Die Cutting; Heat Sealing; Laminating; Packaging; Sheeting; Slitting