Medical Equipment Rechargeable (Secondary) Batteries
from LINAK U.S. Inc.
LINAK battery backup (1.3 Ah 24V) for actuator systems in various healthcare applications. Comes as optional IPx6 Washable. A battery box compatible with CB6, CB6S, CB7, CB9 and CB12 / CB14 BT versions. Rated capacity: 1.3 Ah 24V. Max. charging current: 500 mA [See More]
- Applications: Medical Equipment
- Capacity: 1.3
- Voltage: 24
- Specialty Cells: Battery Packs and Assemblies
from Shandong Goldencell Electronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Advantage: Safety, high capacity, long service life and wide temperature range. Use: Energy storage power station, communication base station, UPS backup power supply, solar wind power generation, electric bus, ship, yacht, rail transit, electric motorcycle, golf cart, golf charter, medical... [See More]
- Applications: Electric Vehicle; Marine / Recreational Vehicle; Medical Equipment; Renewable Energy; Telecommunications; UPS; Energy Storage Power Station, Rail Transit
- Capacity: 1.6
- Voltage: 3.2
- Internal Resistance: 0.0400
from Varta Microbattery Inc.
CoinPower. Powerful and long-lasting power supply for wearables and other mobile applications with highest energy density. The high quality, light and powerful energy source with outstanding performance data. KEY FACTS. Highest energy density. High discharge rate. Fast charging. Very long service... [See More]
- Applications: Automotive; Camera / Electronic Cells; Medical Equipment; Telecommunications
- Specialty Cells: Battery Packs and Assemblies; Coin Cell or Button Cell
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-ion