Rotary Table Machining Centers
from Kitamura Machinery of U.S.A. Inc.
Full 4th axis rotary table with direct drive motor enabling speeds of 125rpm and positioning of ±2.5 arc/sec. Maximum work piece size of 24.80 ” x 29.33 ” (Dia. x H) within an exceptionally small footprint Positioning Accuracy: ±0.000078 ”/full stroke, Repeatability:... [See More]
- Features: Rotary Table
- Spindle Speed: 20 to 15000
- Machine Type: Horizontial Machining Center; High-speed Machining
- Tools: 40
from Haas Automation, Inc.
The UMC-750P is a 5-axis 40-taper vertical machining center with 30" x 20" x 20" travels and a unique arrangement of the rotary axes. The machine is equipped with a powerful 8100-rpm inline direct-drive spindle driven by a 30-horsepower vector drive system, and comes standard with a 40+1 tool... [See More]
- Features: Digital Readout; Rotary Table; Workspace Enclosure; Spindle Cooling
- Spindle Speed: 8100 to 12000
- Machine Type: Vertical Machining Center
- Tools: 41