Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.) Environmental Testing and Analysis Services Datasheets
from Integrity Testing Laboratory Inc.
ITL is located in Markham, Ontario close to all major highways and airports [See More]
- Test Methods: AES; Chemical Extraction; Diffraction; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Metallography/Microscopy; OES; Sieve; SEM; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 9001:2000; Customer Accredited
- Company Information: ITL provides a wide range of different services, failure analysis, reverse engineering as well as contract R&D and development projects.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Waste Characterization
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Test Methods: AA; Chromatography; Diffraction; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Metallography/Microscopy; OES; Sieve; SEM; TCLP; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NRTL; International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA)
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity
from TÜV Rheinland
Unified Testing Services, Inc. (UTS), a member of the TÜV Rheinland Group, is a regional, full service testing and consulting engineering firm that was incorporated in 1993. Our staff of engineers, environmental scientists, and inspectors has extensive experience in their fields of expertise. [See More]
- Test Methods: Diffraction; Isotopic Analysis; SEM; XRF; NDT Services
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; UST / Underground Tanks; Waste Characterization
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Materials: Air; Environmental Air; Indoor Air; Asbestos; Gases; Hazardous Waste; Herbicides / Pesticides; Lead; Inorganics; Microbiological; PCBs / Dioxins; Petroleum; Sediment; Soil; Solid Waste; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Volatiles / VOCs; Water; Ground Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge; Phase I and II ESAs