Sample Retention Environmental Testing and Analysis Services Datasheets
from American Engineering Group LLC
Product failures and defects can cost companies millions of dollars in lost revenue and severely tarnish reputations. AEG's Analytical Services team can quickly identify the cause of these failures and help develop a solution. We can also help to prevent future product failures as well. If product... [See More]
- Capabilities: Field Sampling; Delivery / Courier; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification
- Certifications (Facility): Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2015
- Company Information: The facility is located minutes south of downtown Akron and The University of Akron. This location facilitates the shipment of large engineering parts/components via truck. North American Facility: (5,000 Square Feet)
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Marine; Medical; Military
from Integrity Testing Laboratory Inc.
ITL is located in Markham, Ontario close to all major highways and airports [See More]
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Waste Characterization
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 9001:2000; Customer Accredited
- Company Information: ITL provides a wide range of different services, failure analysis, reverse engineering as well as contract R&D and development projects.
- Materials: Chemicals; Gases; Lead; Inorganics; Nanomaterials; Petroleum; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Solid Waste; Substrates; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Volatiles / VOCs; Water; Ground Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge
from NSF International
Electrical safety testing and certification services [See More]
- Capabilities: Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Site Assessment (ESA); Field Sampling; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Toxicity / Reactivity
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 14000; State; ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: NSF is a World Health Organization Collaborating Centre for Electrical Safety as well as Food and Water Safety and Indoor Environment. Their core purpose is to protect and improve human health.
- Materials: Asbestos; Chemicals; Lead; Inorganics; Polymers/Organics; Water; Ground Water; Drinking / Potable Water; Process Water; Surface Water; Waste Water / Sludge