Micro Molding Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Services
Metal Injection Molding is a practical alternative to traditional production processes such as machining, press sintering and lost-wax casting. Benefits of Metal Injection Molding. Highest degree of design freedom for complex shapes and geometries. Functional integration of various features, such as... [See More]
- Services Offered: Clean Room Molding; Powder Metal Services; Prototype / Market Entry Molding; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Micro Molding; Assembly Services; Design Assistance; Just-In-Time Capability; Tool / Mold Making; Packaging / Shipping; Heat Treating / Stress Relieving; Machining; Polishing
- Materials: Copper; Iron-Nickel; Tungsten-Copper; Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Nickel Steel; Super Alloys; Titanium Alloys; Low Alloy Steels; Titanium; Heavy Alloy
- Company Information: Precipart is a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions. We provide mechanical components, assemblies, gears and motion control solutions to the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets.
- Certifications: ISO 9001; ISO 13485; AS 9100; C-TPAT
from Polymer Technologies Inc.
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a powder metallurgy process that utilizes plastic injection molding technology to shape a component or part. It is an enabling process that creates opportunities for increased part functionality and lower production cost. Our MIM Process section provides detailed... [See More]
- Services Offered: Powder Metal Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Micro Molding; Assembly Services; Design Assistance; Tool / Mold Making; Packaging / Shipping; Machining; Coining; Toll Debind; Toll Sinter; Toll Feedstock Compounding; Metallography
- Materials: Iron-Nickel; Tungsten-Copper; Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Nickel Steel; Super Alloys; Titanium Alloys; Tool Steel; Tungsten Heavy Alloys
- Company Information: Polymer Technologies Inc. (PTI) is the provider of advanced Metal Injection Molding for leaders within the aerospace, military and medical industries. PTI offers an experienced staff with metallurgical expertise. SAE: AS9100B and ISO9001:2000 certified.
- Certifications: AS 9100, ISO 9001:2000, MIL-SPEC