East Asia / Pacific Only Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Services
from Essen Magnetics Pty Ltd
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) is a variation on traditional plastic injection molding that enables the fabrication of solid metal parts utilizing injection molding technology. In this process, the raw material, referred to as the feedstock, is a powder mixture of metal and polymer. For this reason,... [See More]
As manufacturer and distributor of magnetic products, Essen offers both efficient and reliable products and solutions to customers worldwide. We cooperate with customers in various industries such as consumer electronics, security devices, control systems, automotive, clean energy, medical, power generation, aerospace, and defense.
- Services Offered: Powder Metal Services; Prototype / Market Entry Molding
- Materials: Copper; Iron-Nickel; Tungsten-Copper; Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Nickel Steel; Titanium Alloys
from Hangzhou X-mag Inc.
Powder injection molding (PIM) is a molding process that mixes metal or ceramic powder with polymeric binders. This technology combines powder metallurgy and plastic injection molding process and mass-produces metal or ceramic components at low cost. X-mag offers Powder Injection Molded parts in... [See More]
- Company Information: With over 20 years of experience in the design, R&D, and manufacturing of all types of magnetic materials, powder injection moulding components, magnetic assemblies, rotors, stators, motors, modules, sophisticated magnetic systems, magnetizing and measuring systems, X-mag provides one stop and turnkey solutions to the most recognizable customers worldwide in industries of automotive, consumer electronics, appliance, security, sensing, medical, aerospace, defense and others on a global scale.
- Certifications: X-mag has earned AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, IATF16949 certifications.
- Materials: Stainless Steel; Soft Magnetic Alloy, Low-alloy Steel, Tool Steel, Special Alloy (Ti, W, F15, HX, N90, GHS-4, W heavy alloy)
- Services Offered: Powder Metal Services; Design Assistance; Machining
from RSP, Inc.
- Company Information: RSP provides high quality fiberglass, rubber, plastic, metal and silicone molding. Reduce costs by accessing a global network of qualified ISO certified factories. US based service team and engineering support.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
- Materials: Copper; Iron-Nickel; Tungsten-Copper; Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Nickel Steel; Tool Steel
- Services Offered: Powder Metal Services; Prototype / Market Entry Molding; Graphics; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Assembly Services; Design Assistance; Just-In-Time Capability; Tool / Mold Making; Packaging / Shipping; Machining; Plating; Polishing
from Control Plastics, Inc.
Our staff of 35 engineers and 18 administrators assures our customers of the highest quality and service. They are at your disposal to provide design assistance in the part reviews and case studies, and to insure programs are right, and on time. Our goal is to get you into production as quickly as... [See More]
- Company Information: Control Plastics is your source for stamping dies, injection mold designs and molds, custom injection and MIM molding, die cast, sheet metal fabrication, metal fabrication, decorating operations, assembly and packaging, and many secondary operations.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000, QS-9000
- Materials: Copper; Tungsten-Copper; Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel; Nickel Steel; Super Alloys; Titanium Alloys; Tool Steel
- Services Offered: Powder Metal Services; Low Volume Production; High Volume Production; Assembly Services; Design Assistance; Tool / Mold Making; Heat Treating / Stress Relieving; Machining; Plating; Polishing; Coining