PVC Plastic Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Vollrath Manufacturing Services
Using the latest custom forming methods and procedures, we provide you with a variety of forming options, including curved and straight line, to best suit your product design. Our production is well equipped and trained in several heating methods, including air circulating ovens, radiant heat, and... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; Nylon; PC; PE; PTFE; PVC; Many more - contact us to discuss our range of material options
- Capabilities: Assembly; Machining; Welding; Polishing
- Company Information: Vollrath Manufacturing Services offers a wide variety of manufacturing capabilities through our six Wisconsin facilities, all located within 70 miles of our corporate headquarters. Each facility offers its own manufacturing specialties, allowing us to serve a broad range of industries. Our breadth and depth of capabilities allow us to be more resourceful and responsive than most suppliers.
- Services: Design; Prototype
from Delmar Company
Delmar Company offers plastic welding services. Hot Gas Welding is another name for this service. Materials must be in virgin form and include PVC, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, and PVDF. Weld rods are warmed and melted into plastic corners to create finished goods. Simple items to envision are... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Kynar; PC; PE; PO; PP; PVC; PVDF
- Capabilities: Assembly; Machining; Welding; Delmar Company uses CNC machines to create raw parts to be plastic welded together.
- Company Information: Delmar Company offers design services to help bring plastic welding ideas to manufacture. We ship all over the US and Canada. Welding services are used to repair damaged goods rather than replace with OEM parts.
- Services: Design; Prototype; R&D
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy works with a network of suppliers to source high-quality, cost-effective plastics for your applications. We then custom fabricate your components from extruded or molded plastic materials. Examples include plastic parts made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), green plastics, engineered... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Delrin; Hypalon; Kevlar; Nylon; PEEK; PC; PE; POM; PPS; PP; Polyurethane; PTFE; PVC; PVDF; Vinyl; Medical Plastics
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; Controlled Goods
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Capabilities: Assembly; Welding; Laminating; Custom Gasketing
from Jackson Plastics
Jackson Plastics Corp. is a custom injection molding operation with over 48 years experience in the Plastics, Hospitality, Marine, Housewares, Automotive, Furniture and Healthcare Industries. We design and produce thermoplastic injection molded finished products and parts for both captured and OEM... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; Nylon; PC; PE; PP; Polyurethane; PVC; Acrylic; Structural Foam; Bio Resins
- Capabilities: Assembly
- Company Information: Jackson Plastics Corp. is a custom injection molding operation with over 48 years experience in the Plastics, Hospitality, Marine, Housewares, Automotive, Furniture and Healthcare Industries.
- Services: Design
from Jaco Products Company
We are a full service company specializing in plastic fabricated production components. [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Delrin; Kynar; Nylon; PEEK; PC; PE; PO; POM; PPS; PP; Polyurethane; PTFE; PVC; PVDF; Vinyl
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Jaco products is a plastics company that has consistently built its reputation for excellence in the fabrication of production components. We are the largest supplier of thermal insulation products offering 17 choices for your application. We have an extensive asset base of modern equipment, well maintained, to service our established and expanding customer base.
- Capabilities: Assembly; Machining; Machining Up To 5 Axis
from MISUMI USA
MISUMI USA, Inc. was established as a subsidiary of MISUMI Corp. in 1988. MISUMI Corp., founded in 1963, has been a powerful behind-the-scenes presence supporting the machine industry through its original catalog sales in Japan and other countries all over the world. Our mission is to provide highly... [See More]
- Materials: ABS; CPVC; Delrin; Hypalon; Kevlar; Kynar; Nylon; PEEK; PC; PE; PO; POM; PPS; PP; Polyurethane; PTFE; PVC; PVDF; Vinyl
- Capabilities: Assembly; Machining; Welding; Coating; Laminating; Polishing
- Company Information: MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of configurable and fixed components for the Factory Automation, Press Die and Plastic Mold Industries. Currently serving thousands of customers worldwide, our products are used in a diverse range of industries.
- Services: Design; Model; Prototype; R&D; Test / Inspect