from Electro Optical Components, Inc.
Electro Optical Components offers high performance pyroelectric and thermopile detectors as well as IR sources. Detectors that measure radiation by means of the change of temperature of an absorbing material are classified as thermal detectors, often referred to as temperature sensor modules or... [See More]
- Electrical Output: Current; Voltage; Serial; Other
- Response Time: 30000
- Temperature Range: -13 to 374
- Detectivity: 1.11
from Exergen Corp.
Plug and play, linearized, precise accuracy, with integral design which eliminates thermal drift. No leakage current, impedance, or cold junction compensation to worry about. [See More]
- Electrical Output: Current; Voltage; Serial
- % of Reading: 1.5
- Temperature Range: 0 to 500
- Spectral Range: 5.5 to 20